Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's your job

Have you ever known the women who are stay at home moms to beautiful children, yet seem annoyed at their existence? I understand that spending 24/7 with your kids can be a little wearing, but being a stay at home mom is your JOB. Included in this job description is laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, etc. When your kid says they don't want to go home because it's dirty.... there's a little something going on and maybe you should listen.

Granted, I'm a single girl with no kids. I work with kids two days a week and see a LOT of parenting skills. Some good, some... not so good. I admire those parents who are stay at home parents, I hope that if I have children someday, I'm lucky enough to be one.

Now... these same women have one child and one on the way. Seemingly annoyed at the thought of pregnancy, yet before this WANTED to get pregnant. Ummmmm.... it probably hasn't changed since you had the first one. I'm just saying.

No comments: