Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Prayer of the day

Heavenly Father,
You know my situation, You know my heart. I'm running on empty in all ways possible. You're in charge. You have a plan. Today, I am begging (and kind of whining) that you help me get over this hump, out of the slump, and hold me in your loving arms. Pray that things will get taken care of like they need to be and I will return to my normal self.

In your gracious name,
Amen


I've noticed something about myself in the last two months, since moving to Kansas... I am a lot more emotional here! I know it's the Holy Spirit working -- totally a good thing. Jeremiah 29:11 and James 1 have helped me considerably during these trials. The Lord has blessed me in ways beyond words. Praying things will look up soon. Love you guys.

No comments: