Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Life in Pictures Day 2

Meg over at My Edition of Gab is doing another photo challenge!!! Go to her blog to join! Today's subject is something you <3.


Something I absolutely love is peaceful drives. This is usually where I spend my time with God discussing all my major life issues... or He just tries to tell me where to go. :) I try to time my drives where I will see the sun rise or the sun set, there's nothing better than seeing God's creation while talking to Him!!

This picture was taking on my way to Nebraska one early November morning. The story of the picture that you don't know is that I was on my way there to attend a funeral of two of my brothers friends that were killed in a car accident. This moment reflected one of the most peaceful moments that day.


Tomorrow's subject: Go Green - your favorite green item!

3 comments:

MJW said...

I love this photo! It looks like a photo you should blow up and sell to put in offices. It's fantastic!

Sassy Britches said...

Wow. What a wonderful, peaceful idea. I am glad you have this "habit" in your life. I need to carve out time for something like that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Colette S said...

I am like you. I love to talk with him about something he is giving me...like a beautiful sunrise or sunset or rain...flowers...joy :)

It's amazing.

And we need that you know. It was perfect for your drive to say goodbye.