Monday, August 03, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Not Me! Monday was created by MckMama. Check her blog to get started!

In the last week I did NOT go to bed after midnight... every night. I did NOT have fun with my 26 kids during VBS. It was NOT crazy night after night and I did NOT enjoy it!! :)

I did NOT spend the weekend in Nebraska. It was NOT my mom's 50th birthday and she was NOT loving all the pictures we were taking! I did also NOT spend the week catching up on Big Brother... and OMG to that show!

I did NOT watch "More to Love" tonight and was NOT annoyed at all the women crying... are we for real??

What have you NOT done this week?

2 comments:

MJW said...

Yeah for an awesome weekend and week! Hope you get to bed earlier this week...tonight not looking too good :) Love you!

Lora said...

...I'm such a night owl. My favorite bedtime is 2 am. Unfortunately, most beginnings to my day don't allow for that...not that I've let it stop me lately. Yay for naps, that's all I'm sayin'