Saturday, November 29, 2008

On the road again...

This month I've gone to Nebraska three times. This goes out to my "road buddies"; the people I can call when I'm driving, and count on them to keep me awake. I don't think I've talked to my friend Ronda so much as I talked to her this weekend. Loved the convos though! :) As I'm driving south on I-29, barely to St. Joe, I start scrolling through the contact list.... realizing there's not many people that I would call when I'm on the road at 9 pm (or 9 am for that matter). I called a couple people and had to live voicemails. I texted a couple people, but texting at night scares me, so I quickly turned to the contact list again. LOL

Family time was good; unsolicited advice and constant nagging were not. I think I'm good until Christmas. ;) I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Who's ready to go to Silver Dollar City?! :)

No comments: