Monday, November 03, 2008

Sunrise to Sunset: weekend recap

So, this weekend I took a little trip to Nebraska. It was nice. Very few people knew I was there; which made it all the better. No stresses about who to hang out with!!

Saturday I took off at 4:45 (yes, a.m.), muddled through the fog, and arrived in S-town at 8:30. I went with my brother and mom to the funeral of two kids that were killed last week in a car accident. I was so glad that I got to spend time with Dylan and be there for him.

Saturday night I went to dinner with Shawn and Sadie... love those two! We had a blast hanging out - and wearing the Speed Racer helmet! haha! Sunday morning I skipped church and went to grandpa's for waffles with Shawn. Nothing beats waffles and talking about hunting... or maybe just the waffles. :) Then I went to hang out with mom and we (ok, she) ended up making monkey bread and homemade runzas. YUM!!

All-in-all was good and relaxing; however, I hate daylight savings time! Who's ready for a nap?!

No comments: