Saturday, October 11, 2008

Before I'm 30

Things I'd like to accomplish or do before I'm 30; in no particular order.

1. Lose weight - more specifically; ALL the weight I need to reach my ideal weight.
2. Go on a missions trip
3. Go on a cruise
4. Take care of my debt
5. Swim with dolphins
6. Go to Boston
7. See the Red Sox play at Fenway.
8. Meet the currently faceless man of my dreams.
9. Learn to play the piano.
10. Grow in my relationship with God.
11. Improve the relationship with my parents.
12. Become a better communicator.
13. Stop sweating the petty stuff.
14. Broaden my culture horizons
15. Read the entire Bible.


Yes, Meg... I'd better get crackin! :)

1 comment:

MJW said...

Oh Shorty - I think you can manage all those things. Mine were a bit extreme :) I think the Red Sox at Fenway will be your fav! I love number 8! I also like number 11 too!