Thursday, October 02, 2008

Random things

10 things I wish I could say to 10 different people
1. You truly are 'the best man'...
2. I've always looked up to you
3. I'm forever grateful for your wisdom.
4. For once I wish you'd say you're proud...
5. I wish you weren't so hypocritical
6. Thank you for always being there.
7. I love you like a sister!
8. I miss you.
9. I am happy for you... truly.
10. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle. :)


9 things about myself
1. I worry too much
2. I love "hoodie weather"
3. My family & friends are my life
4. I rarely believe in myself
5. I love Mexican food!
6. I love weddings
7. I hate that I use sarcasm as a defense mechanism.
8. I hate Times Square
9. I love kids


8 ways to win my heart
1. Love my friends and family
2. tell me I look beautiful
3. Love kids
4. Have a relationship with God
5. Don't lie
6. random acts of love
7. sing to me (even if you can't sing well!)
8. Love me for me.


7 awesome movies
1. Field of Dreams
2. Definitely, Maybe
3. The Bucket List
4. Fever Pitch
5. Hitch
6. Freaky Friday
7. Ray


6 things you do before you sleep
1. watch the news
2. set my alarm
3. talk to God
4. think - sometimes too much!
5. brush my teeth
6. lotion up! :)

5 people who mean a lot
1. God
2. Parents & siblings
3. My girls
4. my church kids
5. Those who encourage and support me


4 things you're wearing right now
1. fat pants
2. tank
3. glasses
4. lotion

3 songs that you listen to often (currently)
1. The Journey - Caleb Rowden Band
2. Time of My Life - David Cook
3. I will not be moved - Natalie Grant

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Have a family
2. travel the world - included all major league baseball parks :)

1 confession
1. Sometimes I like being a girly girl.

2 comments:

MJW said...

Fun - I liked reading yours even though I don't know all the answers :)

Unknown said...

LOL..sometimes being elusive is ok. :)