Sunday, July 30, 2006

Being bored Saturday

So, I'm staying at home for the third weekend in a row (shocker I know). Friday I was thinking it's going to be a weekend of me laying around doing absolutely nothing.

I ended up actually waking up and doing laundry - oh joy. Then a friend called, so we went and got pedicures and had lunch. Pedicures are awesome! After my blog about pore strips, I've gotten a lot of flack... so, good thing you can do for your skin? Pedicures! :)

After lunch my aunt called and wanted to hang out - so we went to a movie, dinner, shopping, got dessert... by this time I was literally falling asleep. Busy day, but good day. Got to hang out with people I haven't seen for awhile.

Now it's Sunday... and I'm going to church for the first time in I can't remember when. :) Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

gg said...

It's kinda nice having a "free" day every once in a while, huh?! What starts out as thought to be boring can sometimes surprise you.

Unknown said...

Yes... Bora Bora...it's a date. :)

Unknown said...

Awww!! I'm so sorry that I didn't write it down that you called me! However, I will always remember the magical moment of CD shopping with you in Target! :)