Monday, October 19, 2009

Not me! Monday

Not Me! Monday was created by MckMama. Check her blog to see what she is NOT up to and to get started!

I did NOT enjoy having a four day work week last week. I NEVER miss work when I'm not there.

I did NOT attend a Matthew West concert for K-Love and I did NOT enjoy it one bit!! I also did NOT cry two...or three... or four times... Sshhh. :)

Oh - and since baseball season is getting closer to being over... I did NOT thoroughly enjoy that the Yankees lost tonight... ABY!!! :)

Last week I said that I had NO ideas for my birthday... well, I have one fabulous friend who did NOT come up with an excellent idea!!! I am NOT excited at all!

What have you NOT done this week?

2 comments:

MJW said...

I am intrigued on what you will be doing for your birthday or do I know already? Are you going to be brave and do it?! :)

Anonymous said...

By excellent idea did you mean the home opener of an ice hockey game! Mitts off--let's go! :-)