Saturday, October 03, 2009

Six Word Saturday



Here's how it works: describe your life -or something- in six words. Explain or don't, either way, have fun! Visit Cate at Show My Face to read all about it and get started! :)



This has not been my week!!!


Tuesday got a ticket... supposedly I did not stop at that stop sign (insert eye roll here). One of my church kids was diagnosed with H1N1; so now have to call all the families of kids that were in church on Thursday. Last night my tire was sounding funny, like it was flat... pull over - oh, there's a nail in it. Going to get that fixed today. I'm sure it could be worse, but when it rains it pours!

8 comments:

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

I pray that next week will be better for you!!

Drahdrah said...

I really hope that your week-end is better than your week. Don't forget to breath.

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

Well, it's over now, so you can start having a GREAT one, right? Good luck!

Just stopping by from 6ws... Have a great day!

Tina said...

I have swine flu too. :( Hope you don't catch it, it sucks!

Stopping by from 6ws
Save a boob!
http://talkinwithteenie.blogspot.com

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When the week’s not yours,
hand it over to the One
whose hand has made it.

My Six Words

Dr.John said...

That is because it was recycled

Call Me Cate said...

I hope the tire can just be patched and that the poor kiddo recovers quickly. And that next week is a lot easier on you.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Lora said...

Ugh, not your week at all!

H1N1 is all over the place here...I'd hate to think how time consuming it would be to make phone calls. I guess it's a good thing it's running rampant here?