Sunday, January 29, 2012

Battle of the Scale

I hate the scale.
No. Take that back. I loathe the scale.


I started this new workout plan of mine one month ago. Has the scale moved? Slightly, but it's been fluctuating between a couple pounds.


Typically I would be ecstatic over the slightest hint of movement on the little needle.. but I feel like I've been working my tail off (literally and figuratively) and it's not budging.  Not sure if I need to incorporate something into my gym time. I've been going 5-6 days a week; Couch to 5k on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Ab/Core class on Tuesdays. Saturday and Sunday are 'free' days, but mostly I've been walking. I've pondered doing circuit weights on Saturday and Sundays; or maybe I need to go back to working out with a trainer once a week.


Ugh.


I've been eating very well, and tracking everything. Not sure if I need to give up the scale... I really would not be sad about doing it...


Thoughts? Suggestions?

No comments: