Saturday, July 21, 2007

drama, drama, drama

So, lately the word DRAMA has been filling my conversations. I, myself, have been wondering why people would want to live this way. If your life is drama-filled -- fine. It's your own thing to deal with. But why, why, WHY would you want to vent and spread this drama throughout the land? I've been dealing with some very dramatic people lately... I love you all dearly, but please. Something's gotta give!

Then you have those are so wrapped up in their own drama, they don't care about your stuff. Yes, we all have gunk. And I'm sorry -- the past couple weeks, my gunk has gotten me a little down, therefore I don't have the energy or patience level to deal with YOUR drama.

My prayer for you today is that you can pray against the attitude that the enemy is putting in us (including me) and causing us to not shine God's light of love. I also pray against the drama queens and kings, that they can keep it in their own little kingdom. :)

No comments: