Saturday, February 07, 2009

Randoms

I've done a couple of these on facebook... so I thought I'd post some randoms here for the world to see. :)


1. I named my youngest brother -- Dylan Travis
2. My nails are never long.
3. I hate feet
4. but love pedicures
5. I was baptized for the second time when I was 27
6. I have 3 piercings in each ear
7. I did have my cartilage pierced, but it closed
8. Would love to re-pierce it.
9. I love reese's peanut butter cups
10. I volunteer for K-Love Radio as an ambassador -- I love it!
11. I guard my siblings with my life.
12. I hate camping
13. I have visited Texas every year for the last three years and am again this year.
14. I love to blog
15. I love reading random blogs -- usually I get them from Meg
16. I can't wait to use my new purple luggage that I got for Christmas. :)
17. Last Christmas I received the best present ever from my brother & his girlfriend
18.I love sitcoms
19. I hate horror movies
20. I dislike Oprah
21. I love taking pictures
22. even when they don't turn out good
23. I have a gift of sarcasm
24. I love eating at mom & pop shop places that I can't eat at anywhere else.
25. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska.
26. I used to want to be an English teacher.
27. I hate shopping
28. I love going to the dentist.
29. When I was in high school I worked at a Fitness Center.
30. In kindergarten I had 7 stitches in my chin.
31. I say I hated Times Square, but I would like to go back to New York and do more
32. I love chocolate almond ice cream from Braum's
33. I would love to visit Europe.
34. I can't wait to get married and have kids.
35. My favorite Christian songs are Blessed Assurance and How Great Thou Art
36. I LOVE mexican food!
37. I plan to visit all of the major league baseball fields
38. I'm a big worrier!
39. I would love to learn to play the piano
40. I often miss the kitty I had when I lived in Lincoln. :(

1 comment:

MJW said...

Thanks for the shout outs! I love your list! I miss you!