Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Well, now that there's only a few hours left in Monday... :)

Not Me! Monday was created by MckMama. Her son Stellan is still in the hospital and they definitely need your prayers. Please check her blog for updates!!!!


In the last week I did NOT spend a lot of time hanging out with kids when I should have been hauling rocks, helping build a flood wall.

I did NOT just about gag while walking through the market...

One day last week I did NOT wake up at 3 am and take a 30 minute nap at 5:30 am, before waking up at 6 to cook breakfast for our group. I do NOT love good conversations at 3 am!!

I did NOT get used as a jungle gym for kids... when I should have been hauling rock... :)

I did NOT miss my church kids while I was gone and I did NOT just rejoin the gym.


What have you NOT done this week?

No comments: