Friday, January 09, 2009

Diet Tribe & Weekly Reflection

There's this new show on Lifetime called "Diet Tribe" and I love it! It's about a group of friends who decide to lose weight together. Their personal trainer is Jessie (and he is HOT!) and each week he gives them challenges. The goal is to lose 30 lbs in 90 days. As I'm catching up on my weekly shows tonight, hop into my fat pants and grab a snack (an apple and peanut butter, by the way)... it's 9:30... hmm. Then Jessie starts giving tips: No eating at 10 pm. Well. I just blew that out of the water.

I've been doing not too shabby -- I've only used the elevator once (or twice)... but I'm getting better! AND I've drank all my water for week -- hey, it's the little things right? :)

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Exactly! It's the little things that you have to acknowledge. You can't keep beating yourself up; that only leads to failure! Sounds like you've had a lot of successes this week =) Now I just have to take inspiration from you and start working on myself!