Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Amazing...

  • How much bigger my room looks when it's clean.
  • How you can see a friend once or twice a year and always pick up where you left off.
  • How much you can miss someone whenever you hear about them.
  • How much it hurts when a "friend" doesn't respond.
  • How something you used to have/do all the time, you no longer miss.
  • How the more things change, the more they stay the same.
  • How fast time goes when you don't want it to, and goes slow when you wish it hurry up.
  • How you can be constantly 'labeled' like you're no more than that.

It's been a crazy week and it's only going to get worse before the weekend is over. Last night I had dinner with a friend from high school, which was great! Tonight I had church and ended up bailing on my cousin - I felt horrible, but I am exhausted! Tomorrow night we have a sleepover for our missionettes girls (at our house). Saturday we're working Women of Faith for K-Love and then going to dinner with my friend Crystal. Sunday we have church and a K-Love concert (Kutless). Whew!!! Happy weekend everyone. :)

7 comments:

MJW said...

Happy weekend to you too. I'm jealous that you are going to be at WOF! And I agree with you about time. Honestly..I wish time wasn't invented! It's such a waste! :)
Can you imagine the possibilities?

Lora said...

I'm right there with you on that third point. I always remember how much I miss someone after I've been able to spend a little time with them. Ya know?

robert said...

Just imagen how happy all these people will be,by spending time with you.

Grand Pooba said...

Dang, you've got a lot planned! Don't forget the most important thing....take a nap!

Happey weekend!

Anonymous said...

This was great and so true! I just wanted to stop by and wish you a big warm welcome to the SITSahood! It is always great to have new memebers join! We hope that you love it as much as we do! See you around!

Mamarazzi said...

these are all so stinkin true!! i especially agree with the more things change the more they stay the same...profound!

OH, I am also stopping by to introduce myself and welcome you to the SITStahood. You are going to love this wonderful community of women.

You might consider following my blog…I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers. No need to check in every day (though ya might want to, and I would love that) just follow…pretty cool right?

AND come enter my FABULOUS giveaway too…so much fun stuff happening in the SITStahood!

I’m L-O-V-I-N-G it!!

Unknown said...

Going to a Kutless concert today huh? Sounds wild and crazy! :) I hope you have fun.

I just wanted to pop over and thank you for praying for me. I'm so very grateful for all of your prayers on my behalf. Means so much.

I've prayed for you and your trip - that it would be a blessing for you and all who'll you'll be ministering to.

Thanks again Leslie!
Lynnette