Monday, March 30, 2009

Not me!

Here we are, another Not Me! Monday! This blog was created by MckMama. Her son Stellan is still in the hospital and they definitely need your prayers. Please check her blog for updates!!!!


In the last week I did NOT vote for Danny Gokey on American Idol... 5 times. Why on earth would I do that?!

I did NOT buy a bunch of clothes for Haiti and justify it by saying "I NEVER buy clothes!" I also did NOT accomplish anything on my to-do list... and it keeps growing... this includes staying up way too late to NOT finish laundry!

I NEVER get annoyed when I see how people raise their children. I would NEVER! Some kids are in for a rude awakening when they join my class. :) Miss Leslie doesn't play nice when it comes to skimping out on manners!

I haven't NOT called any of my family to talk to them before I leave. I wonder if it would be bad to keep NOT doing that?

Happy Monday and remeber to keep praying for Stellan!

No comments: