Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Titus 2 Tuesday - Friend Therapy

Photobucket


For today's Titus 2 Tuesday, I've chosen a woman who has become one of my best friends. I met Meg in college. She worked in career services and I was a student working in the library. We started hanging out when work was quiet and we were working late... I don't even really know how. We both worked at the school for several years before life took us in different directions.

That was over 8 years ago.

Wow. It doesn't even seem real!

In the last couple years, Meg and I have grown a lot closer. I left Nebraska and now live in Kansas. Despite the people who never keep in touch, Meg and I chat online at least once a day, whether we're both ready for bed or not! :)

The things I love about her is that she's real. She will always tell you what she feels, not sugar coating anything. She has a great faith that's come to the surface and she's always willing to share her experiences. Meg is a wonderful listener and will bend over backwards for those that she loves.We've been through some good times, some lazy days, and we've been there for each other during the losses in our lives.

Meg got me started in the whole blogging world. I'm really excited about it! She's also been a bad influence and got me watching way more shows than I can handle! :) Jump over to her blog and give her some love... one of my best friends ever!

Love ya, Meg!

3 comments:

MJW said...

Love the inside joke within this. You just made my whole week. I've had such a crummy week and you made it better! I'm so thankful for my friends but you Leslie, have helped me grow and learn more about myself! I love you! :)
PS: I miss you and our lazy days or sledding days!

Shanda said...

I'm glad she got you blogging!!

Janice said...

Sounds like a fun friend to have.
It is so nice to have a best friend. I miss my best friend too.
Thanks for letting me come read about your friend.